世界各国のリアルタイムなデータ・インテリジェンスで皆様をお手伝い

ベトナムのコーヒー市場

Vietnam Coffee Market

 

出版社 出版年月電子版価格 ページ数
Market Litmus
マーケットリトマス
2018年5月US$1,850
シングルユーザライセンス
163

サマリー

この調査レポートはベトナムのコーヒー市場詳細に調査・分析したMarket Litmusの市場調査報告書です。

Overview

By 2022, the Vietnam Coffee Market is estimated to reach US$ XX Mn, up from US$ XX Mn in 2016, growing at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period.Vietnam is the world's second-largest producer and exporter of coffee, after Brazil. Coffee has formed a complete industry chain in Vietnam and is an important part of the Vietnamese economy, providing jobs for over 500,000 farmers with income growth. The coffee trees being planted are mainly Robusta and Arabica coffee beans. Southern Vietnam is humid and hot region, suitable for growing Robusta whereas the northern part is suitable for Arabica. The planting area of coffee beans is expanding substantially in Vietnam, which promotes the processing, sales and export of coffee beans.

Market Dynamics

Only 10% of the coffee produced in Vietnam is consumed domestically, the rest 90% is intended for exports as raw coffee. The coffee industry is now looking to further increase the output of instant and roasted coffee by 2022.An increasingly busy lifestyle and longer working hours is expected to strengthen appreciation for the convenience of this product type, which should increase the total coffee production and consumption by the end of the forecast period. Moreover, the category should also benefit as manufacturers continue to introduce stronger-tasting products that suit the traditional preferences of Vietnamese consumers. Conversely, the marketis currently looking at a decline in the production of its Robusta beans due to factors like plant diseases, inclement weather, aging trees, and lack of moisture.

Market Segmentation

The Vietnam coffee market is fragmented on the basis of type, processing, and coffee trees.

Type
> Fresh
> Instant
> Plain
> Speciality
Processing
> Rough Processing
> Deep Processing
Coffee Trees
> Robusta
> Arabica
Geographical Analysis

Vietnam is one of the world's fastest growing coffee markets, trailing only behind Indonesia, Turkey and India. A substantial demand for the cheap Vietnam coffee has been witnessed in the emerging markets of Asia where the consumer is shifting from the traditional beverage, tea. As a result, the Asian markets, where growth is being driven by a surge in innovative coffee products, make up the majority of the Vietnam coffee market share.On the other hand, while Germany, the United States, Italy and Spain are some of the top importers of Vietnamese green coffee beans based on Vietnam's government data, the European nations mostly process the bitter variety and re-export the finished products, making the European market among the slowest coffee markets.

Key Players

Coffee processing devices and facilities made in Vietnam are sold to the domestic and foreign markets across the globe. While Nestl√c remains the leading company in coffee in terms of retail volume sales, there are other prominent coffee brands recognized by consumers such as An Giang Coffee, An Thai, Highlands Coffee,Me Trang, MOOSSY,Phuong Vy, SAGOCAFE,Trung Nguyen, and Vinacafe.

Report Contents:

> Market segments
> Market Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
> Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2022
> Supply & Demand Value Chain
> Market - Current Trends
> Competition & Major Companies
> Technology and R&D Status
> Porters Five Force Analysis
> Strategic and Critical Success Factor Analysis of Key Players

This report is an elaborate aggregation of primary inputs from industry experts and participants across the supply chain. It provides details on market segmentation which is derived from several product mapping exercises, macroeconomic parameters and other qualitative and quantitative insights. The impact of all such factors is delivered across multiple market segments and geographies.

Report Highlights:

> Detailed Historical Overview (Market Origins, Product Launch Timeline, etc.)
> Consumer and Pricing Analysis
> Market dynamics of the industry
> Market Segmentation
> Estimated Market Sizing in terms of volume and value
> Recent trends in Market and impact
> Research Status and Technology Overview
> Extensive Industry Structure Coverage



目次

目次はデータリソースまでお申し付けください。

 

ページTOPに戻る

あなたが最近チェックしたレポート一覧

  • 最近チェックしたレポートはありません。

お問合は、お電話またはWEBから承ります。お見積もりの作成もお気軽にご相談ください。

webからのお問合せはこちらのフォームから承ります

このレポートへのお問合せ

03-3582-2531

電話お問合せもお気軽に

<無料>メルマガに登録する

 

 

ページTOPに戻る